The participants will be familiarized with major and most common conflict situations. Constructive ways to solve and deal with these situations will be trained by examples and role-plays.
The training "Conflict Management" addresses upper and middle management from corporates of all sizes and industries as well as management from the financial and public sectors.
* Perception of conflict
* Analysis of conflict situations
* Conflict situations occuring in the domain of leadership and upper management
* Conflict diagnosis and conflict resolution
* Negative and positive aspects of a conflict situation (disruptive factor or procreative tension?)
* Conflict-creating and conflict-resolving behaviour
* Helpful conversational techniques for conflict situations
* Evitable and in-evitable conflict situations
* Analysis of case studies
* Conflict within and among groups
* Organisational and structural conflicts